This January, we’re offering whisky fans the chance to win a two-day trip to Scotland, with tours of Benriach and Glendronach distilleries. All you need to do to enter is buy any qualifying bottle of Benriach or Glendronach single malt before 31 January 2021 to be entered into the draw.
This two-day trip for two people includes all flights, accommodation and dinner at your hotel, as well as tours of both distilleries:
Learn about Benriach’s unconventional distilling heritage and walk through Warehouse 13 – its oldest dunnage warehouse – to find out about the experimental casks housed there. Not only that, but you will get to see one of only two working floor maltings in Speyside. Once you have finished the tour, enjoy a guided whisky and food pairing session with global brand ambassador – and former Benriach distillery manager – Stewart Buchanan.
Discover Glendronach’s rich history, from its inception in 1826 to the present day, and how the distillery mastered the art of sherry maturation. Then, dive into a tutored tasting of some of Glendronach’s finest single malts, a range that’s sure to make you a sherry cask connoisseur by the time you leave, but not before stopping off in the gift shop with £100 to spend.
- This promotion is open only to United Kingdom (excluding Channel Islands) residents aged 18 or above, with the exception of employees of The Whisky Exchange or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion
- by entering into the draw you expressly accept these terms and conditions of entry
- purchases of the following products will be eligible for entry into the draw subject to these terms and conditions: Benriach The Original Ten, Benriach The Smoky 10, Benriach Twelve, Benriach The Smoky Twelve, Benriach The Twenty One, Benriach The Twenty Five, Benriach The Thirty, Glendronach 12, Glendronach 15 and Glendronach 18
- eligible purchases made through The Whisky Exchange website between 1 January 2022 and 23.59 GMT on 31 January 2021 will be entered into the draw. All valid entries received during this time will be entered into the draw
- only one entry is permitted per person notwithstanding the number of eligible purchases made by any individual
- please ensure that all details included in your entry are accurate, otherwise we may not be able to contact you if you are selected as the winner
- the winner will be notified on or after 1 February 2022 by email, text or phone call
- if you are selected as the winner, you must respond within seven days of notification confirming your acceptance of the prize. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within seven days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not award the prize to a reserve
- the prize is a trip to Scotland for two people. Flights, accommodation in Scotland, dinner at the hotel and distillery tours are included in the prize
- However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances
- proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded
- by entering the competition, you agree that any personal data supplied in connection with the competition (including your name, image and contact details) may be used by us, our agents, partners and/or any third-party suppliers (as applicable) in connection with the administration of the competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes
- we may, in our sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and we reserve the right to disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification we may award the application prize to another entrant
- the decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
- the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law
- we will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within our control. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry
- we reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the promotion or amend the competition or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions
- this promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For full TWE terms and conditions, please click here
Other terms and conditions may apply.
Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF.